Winter Session Registration Instructions
- Registration for current FLCC students begins October 30, 2017
- Registration for students not currently attending FLCC begins November 6, 2017
- Classes start December 28, 2017
Follow these steps:
- Download and print the registration form and follow the steps below, or register online using WebAdvisor.
(Have questions? Check out - WebAdvisor Registration Instructionsor Registration Video).
- Select the course(s) you wish to enroll in at https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu. Please make note of any prerequisites. If you completed the prerequisite at another institution, you will need to submit the paper registration form along with an unofficial transcript. If you are a degree seeking student, you will need to set up an advising meeting prior to registration. Your advisor's contact information may be found on your WebAdvisor account, under the 'My Profile' option.
- Initial Winter semester bills will be available electronically beginning the second week of November. You will be notified via your FLCC e-mail account when a bill is available. You will not receive a paper bill. Please view your bill on WebAdvisor and pay your bill by the date indicated. More information about electronic bills can be found at: www.flcc.edu/ebilling. Review and understand the college's refund policies, which can be found at www.flcc.edu/offices/bursar.
- Certificate of Residence: New York State residents are required to provide proof of NY State residency annually. For further information, view the certificate of residence requirements. If you have not been a permanent legal resident of New York State for the year prior to the start of classes, you must pay Out-of-State tuition.
- If you are registered for an on-campus course, you must provide proof of immunization (unless it is already on file at FLCC). Download an immunization form.
- If registering in-person, by mail, or fax, sign the registration form and submit it with required forms to Finger Lakes Community College, One Stop Center, 3325 Mavin Sands Drive, Canandaigua, NY 14424. You may also fax forms to (585)785-1735. Completed registration forms may also be submitted to our Geneva, Newark, or Victor Campus Centers.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course, you must activate your account on the Blackboard Web site approximately a week before classes begin. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information about activating your ANGEL SLN account.
- If registering by mail, you will receive a registration confirmation in the mail approximately 3-5 days after we process your registration materials. If registering through WebAdvisor, you will receive on-screen confirmation directly after registering for your courses..
- Please Note: Students are limited to 6 credits in the Winter Session
Current, degree-seeking, FLCC students should see the One Stop Office to inquire about the availability of aid for classes.
Get information about books required for your classes at www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.