FLCC’s Office of Campus Safety is committed to providing safety, service, and professionalism to the FLCC community. Our staff of sworn peace officers, safety professionals, administrative staff, and student workers look forward to helping you.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Response to emergency events on the main campus 24 x 7
- Response to requests for assistance
- Crime investigations
- Crime prevention and victim’s assistance information
- Evaluation of environmental health and safety concerns
- Fire safety
- Issuance of parking permits
- Approval of facilities use requests
- Use of college owned vehicles
- Lost and Found
Our team is dedicated to making Finger Lakes Community College the safest place to work, teach, and learn.